Wednesday 20 September 2017

20/09/2017 life at the moment


Image result for no baby yet meme

Well bubbles I'm sorry for the blog being late however so much has been going on with getting everything ready for little miss to finally make a show in the world. Well I have had really bad Braxton hicks and we had a show of maybe starting labour the other day. Well I don't think we have long left until she is here and then the world can stop asking if the baby is here yet xD. basically that is the number one question that I am always asked is how's baby or any signs yet. it is never how is mum, and how are you feeling nope it all about the baby xD. We basically have so much baby stuff that we are running out of room for all of her stuff. We have set up the spare room set up so that we have the pram and everything ready so that it easy to get too and the changing mat ready. All her clothes are in the wardrobe ready for her to wear. The hospital bags are all packed now just for her to make a show to the world. Yesterday we thought that maybe she will come however turns out that is such a big fat nope. so if she makes it past the end of this weeks without coming into the world then she wont be a premature baby like her mum however I'm hoping she doesn't take after her dad and come two weeks late :/ I will be serving her a eviction notice if she is that late as I'm not putting up with that xD. I just want my little girl already and for the world to see her too :).That's all I can say about the little spoilt lumpy bumpy. 

It is now September and yesterday was my mum's birthday, today is my dads birthday and tomorrow is my brothers birthday. So you can kinda see why I don't want her to be born this week as this week makes me very poor indeed xD. we are going out as a family today to celebrate so that will be nice and hopefully my dad is still coming as the mother in law really wants to meet my dad as none of them have met him yet xD. so this should be an interesting night of having dinner in Northampton xD, sadly gary cant come with as he is working nights this week.. Well I got the email today to confirm my graduating and what I will be passing with. I am bummed that sadly I will be passing with a third class and not a second class but you know what let me tell you a story.

Before I started uni my granddad passed away and he was the main reason that I was attending university so I struggled with the thought of him not being here when I graduate and everything. In my first year I had my nan passed away and I struggled again with this due to not being able to handle bereavement. Second year I was engaged to a total cunt and had a lot of other issues with mental health so I struggled really bad with this. At this time we also learnt that my granddad had cancer and my aunties cancer had returned. I also had a friend who was very seriously ill and basically nearly died on us and I was struggling mentally with this factor. I didn't and couldn't loss one of my best friends. During second year I dealt a lot with mental health problems and refused to do a lot of things due to the issues again. self harm came back into factors which also caused major problems with my health and talking to people. I also was struggling with my own health problems and couldn't control my ibs and other things. I had a lot of bad breakups with certain people who I still miss to this day. I managed to bond well with friends some what however that was only when I was out drinking and spending money. in my third year I became pregnant and was unaware and suffered from very bad morning sickness and unable to leave the house for long period of times or even travel anywhere by bus. At this time I also became very annoyed with the people in which I had called my "friends", however they clearly wasn't. I had no one to talk to and no one to hang out with. to the point me and gary had already started packing up and looking for a new house then living in the shitty student flat anymore. I had no one to talk to then my own family and my fiancĂ©. I failed my uni work and had to redo, and I never applied for mitigating circumstances due to the fact I couldn't be bothered to apply for as I thought what was the point. so I dealt with trying to be pregnant and complete the work that needed to be done. well in feburary I will be graduating with a third class and you know what I don't care. My whole life I have been told by people oh you will never be able to do that and that there is no point in my even trying. so you know what fuck you it may not be the best grade but I went to uni I learnt new skills and I graduated. I did something I wanted to do and at the end of the day with everything that has happened I'm proud of myself and fuck what anyone has to say.  

sorry for any spelling mistakes and stuff I'm on the new gaming computer me and gary have and I'm not use to the keyboard as the keys are so wide apart xD. Also my nose started to bleed randomly aswell which is weird xD. sorry for such a long blog I just need to vent all my feelings about passing uni and people giving me a hard time for the grade that I got. I'm proud and so are my family so deal with it at least I passed unlike all the people who dropped out. 

love you bubbles and follow my twitter for updates on when little miss lumpy makes it into the world and when I update my blog. twitter: bubblebearcj7

love you bubbles and you know what never let anyone stop you from your dreams even if ur like me and only get a third it is better then letting people prove you aren't able to do something you wanna do. Never let someone sit there and say what you can and cant do, if it safe go out and prove them wrong. never stop believing in yourself and other who believe in you aswell. Fight for what you believe in. ,ine was to pass uni and you know what I did it, I don't care about the grade I'm proud I did it full stop.

love ya bubbles signing out
bubblebearcharlie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment